Friday, July 27, 2007

I got a job!!!

Hey! To any of you who still read this blog, I just have to share my great news. I got a job!!! I move this weekend, back in with my parents for a month, then will be moving into my new apartment in Rochester. I'll be teaching high school Spanish in Byron, MN (what I've taught for the past 6 years), with one class at the middle school. I'm so excited, mostly because it's a HUGE weight off my mind and also because I know how to pack the boxes and where I'll be going. I'm hoping the guys moves out of my new apartment before the end of August, so I can move in sooner, but he claims he needs until the end of the month. You'd think he'd want to save close to $600, but I guess not. Keep your fingers crossed, that I'll be able to get into that apartment before Labor Day weekend. That's cutting it pretty close to the start of the new school year, so wish me luck.

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home