Monday, November 13, 2006

Stress level is better now

Hey! I just wanted to update anyone who reads my blog that I'm okay, that the stress I've been feeling overwhelmed with lately is getting better. I feel that I've got more control over my grad school stuff, and that my teaching is going more smoothly because of it too. I was also able to make a few connections with coworkers at other buildings, and we've talked about how things are going. It's nice to have mentor-mentee meetings once a month to hash over stuff that's bugging us or share that we're overwhelmed. Others really are here to help...all we have to do is ask. (By the way, thanks Nancy...I'm looking forward to talking with you tomorrow after class!) I also know now, in my head and in my heart, that it's okay to take an incomplete if I need to. This is my last class, and I need to concentrate on my job in order to establish my career and hopefully stay in the same district. With our referendum not passing last week at elections, my job is even more crucial than it was prior to election night. I need to make sure I'm doing everything I can to let my administration know that they need to keep me employed. Anyway, I just need to finish my annotated bibliography (I'm almost done...just need to get it typed!) and then work on chapter 2 of my APP. That's not too bad. I guess it just got to be too much, with all the deadlines flying at me, plus the stress of teaching and the end of 1st quarter, and...... Well, you get the picture! Long story short...I'm okay and life is good. I've got an amazing family, great friends, and a very understanding professor in my corner. Thanks for listening to my update, and thanks even more for caring about me. It means the world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home