Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Chapter 11 discussion

Hello! I must admit that I don't have a lot to discuss about chapter 11. In fact, I honestly thought that some of what was included in this chapter was covered already in other sections of the book we've read before this semester. Perhaps I feel this way because we're working on our VDAPs (Vision Driven Action Plans) at work, and many of these issues have been addressed to the point of overkill there. Then again, maybe it's just me reading too far into things, and missing out on what's literally right in front of my nose. I did see this chapter as valuable to those people who might not have studied this stuff previously, though, and it was a nice refresher for me too. I guess what I'm trying to say is that my brain is just fried right now. I need another weekend!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home